2018-2019 District Goals
1. Student Achievement: Support student growth and academic achievement through continuous review and data analysis with a targeted focus on the refinement of curriculum, instructional practices and professional development. Increase opportunities for students to be successful through the implementation and expansion of academic and intervention programs. Investigate the International Baccalaureate Middle Years Program for viability and cost.
2. Technology: Continue our Technology One-to-One Program and expand the use of online curricular components in all academic areas. Increase the educational technology course selections for students and infuse iPad technology in grades 6-8. Implement technology electives in grades K-5 and expand the role of the student vanguard.
3. Community: Develop and strengthen the relationship between the district and community through effective communication, collaboration and events throughout the schools that bring the two together.
4. Security: Maintain a safe and secure learning environment, including physical security, facility safety, and a reduction in the amount of violence, vandalism, and harassment, intimidation and bullying, through various school-based positive behavior programs and initiatives.
5. Finance: Operate the district in an efficient and effective manner, ensuring fiscal prudence and proper allocation of resources to the various educational programs. Central Administration will continue to seek avenues to contain and/or reduce costs of all school district expenses to best represent the interests of our taxpayers, while providing quality educational programs for our students.