Linden Public Schools welcomes you!
Below you will find the procedure for enrolling your student into our school system.
Any questions may be directed to email@example.com.
Prior to scheduling appointment, obtain all of the following:
*If coming from outside the United States, please have all documents translated to English)*
( DO NOT GO TO STEP 2 UNLESS ALL NECESSARY DOCUMENTATION HAS BEEN OBTAINED )
- Original Birth Certificate and/or Passport
- Proof of Custody (if applicable): Legal documentation for divorce, separation (by location), single parent or guardianship
- Affidavit (if applicable) (please see the Affidavit Procedure for more information)
- Health Records: Immunizations and current physical
- Proof of Residency (6 points – see below)
- Parent/Guardian Photo I.D.
- IEP (special education)
- Transfer Card from previous school
- Report Card for this year and previous grades (transcript)
- School Profile (grading system)
- State or Standardized Test Results (NJASK, PARCC)
- 8th grade diploma (9th grade students only)
- Proof of Income (Pre-K students only)
Email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 908-486-2800 ext. 8050, to schedule an appointment for
Appointments are held at 100 Edgewood Road only at the following times:
Monday: 8:00 AM-12:00 PM; 1:00-3:00 PM Wednesday: 8:00 AM-11 AM
Friday: 8:00-11:30 AM; 12:30-3:00 PM
Walk-in registrations will be accepted on Tuesdays from 8:00 AM-12:30 PM; 1:30-3:00 PM and on Thursdays from 8:00 AM-1:00 PM; 2:00-3:00 PM
Complete online form at https://genesis.linden.k12.nj.us/genesis/openReg and
download/print/complete additional required forms from the Central Registration web page.
Bring all required documents and student(s) to scheduled appointment.
Upon completing registration at Central Registration, you will be given a verification of registration
form and referred to the corresponding school’s office in order to complete registration.
6 POINTS FOR PROOF OF RESIDENCY
Each document MUST be up to date (within 30 days of registration appointment) and have the current address of the Linden Resident.
|Mortgage, Deed, Tax Bill – 3 PTS||Gas Bill – 2 PTS||Letters (doctor, lawyer, court) – 1 PTS|
|Car Registration, Insurance – 2 PTS||Water Bill – 2 PTS||Credit Card Bill – 1 PT|
|Cable Bill – 2 PTS||Pay Stub – 2 PTS||NJ Driver’s License/State ID – 1 PT|
|Government Mail – 2 PTS||Electric Bill – 2 PTS||Lease – 1 PT|