Linden Public Schools welcomes you!
Below you will find the procedure for enrolling your student into our school system.
Any questions may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
1) Please complete the Online Pre-Registration process by clicking on the banner above. You will be required to upload the following documents in order to complete the pre-registration:
● Student’s birth certificate or passport (birth certificate is strongly preferred)
● Photo ID of Parent/Guardian
● Proof of Residency (mortgage bill, deed, property tax bill or complete lease and at least 1 utility bill)
● Student’s immunization record
You may use a scanner, scanner app for your phone, or a CLEAR photo showing only the required document in order to provide this documentation.
2) Once your pre-registration has been received, call the Central Registration office at 908-986-9307 to confirm your pre-registration and set up an in-person appointment to complete your student’s registration.
A district attendance officer may also follow up if further information regarding your proof of residency is needed.
3) Download a Registration Packet from above (please use the packet that corresponds to the grade your student will be entering: Pre-K, Elementary for grades K-5, Middle School for grades 6-8, or High School for grades 9-12). Packets are also available to be picked up in-person from our office at 100 Edgewood Road.
4) Complete ALL pages of the Registration Packet and bring it with you to your registration appointment along with your student’s transfer card (if coming from another NJ public school), report card/transcript (if coming from out of state/country or from a private school), and any other documents your were instructed to bring to complete your student’s registration.
5) Once all requirements have been fulfilled and the student has been medically cleared by the Central Registration nurse, your child’s information will then be forwarded to the designated school and a representative from the school will contact you regarding class/schedule placement and picking up your child’s technology device.
If you have any questions, concerns, or encounter an issue with the registration process, please contact the registrar by email at email@example.com or by phone at 908-986-9307.